Walkie talkie suitable for business use
The Entel DX446E are compact radios suitable for business use. They comply with IP68 and MIL-STD standards, being able to withstand water, dust and falls. As well as this, the DX446E offers clear audio quality and exceptional volume unlike other radios of this kind.
Integrated features you require
This specific model comes with a screen and keyboard. The features is offers are simple, yet useful. Ideal for communications with small-medium groups, or even multiple users at once.
It has 64 channels and 8 preprogrammable zones. It has mixed mode: you can receive the digital DMR * and analog DMR modes.
Surviving the toughest environments
Its compact and robust design is designed to meet the needs of users in sectors such as: construction, industry, commerce, etc. Its degree of protection IP68 makes it submersible up to 2 meters for 4 hours.
* In digital mode, they will work with brands that have DMR protocol. Brands such as Hytera and Motorola have the same protocol. They will be compatible provided they are programmed with the same frequencies.
- IP68 rating
- Standard MIL-STD 810 C / D / E / F / G
- Frequencies: 446.0 - 446.2
- 64 channels / 8 programmable zones
- Analogue / digital channel spacing: 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz / 12.5 kHz
- Output power: 0.5 W
- Direct mode of two TDMA slots
- Mixed mode: can receive DMR Digital and Analog modes
- Individual calls, group and caller ID
- Display and keyboard
- Vocoder: AMBE + 2
- Robust accessory socket
- Dimensions: 97 x 39 x 37 mm
- Weight: 265 g
|Frequency||License-free analogue/digital hybrid PMR446 + DPMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP68 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||64 channels / 8 programmable|
|Size||97 x 39 x 37 mm|
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]