The Entel CHP450D is a double earcup ear defender headset with noise cancelling boom microphone which has been designed for using HX 2.0 series walkie talkies..
This heavy duty ear defender has been designed for use in very noisy environments and is equipped with a powerrful noise cancelling boom microphone.
The headset can be used with VOX voice activation and also comes with a large push to talk (PTT) button, which allows the radios to be used with gloves or under clothing.
|Ear Defender Type||Connects to walkie talkies or mobiles|
|Wearing style||Over the head|
|Level dependent active listening||Without level dependent active listening|
|ATEX||Not ATEX certified|
|Built-in AM/FM radio||Without AM/FM radio|
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- How to choose ear defenders [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Ear defenders guide [FAQs+PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Ear defenders features [Explained]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Hearing protection for manufacturing [Best buys]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ear muffs for construction [Best buys]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- Hearing protection: the risk of loud sounds [Explained]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]