Additional wireless phone for the EnGenius EP801
The additional wireless phone unit EnGenius EP801H is associated with the base EP801 that connects to the current line or analogue extension and the telephone.
The base enables hands-free calls and intercommunication with the phone.
Up to 9 additional portable phones can be connected, each phone will be an additional extension and everyone can intercommunicate with each other and transfer calls.
- Directory with 50 records
- Completely hands-free
- Intercommunication between base and phone in full-duplex mode.
- Keypad lock
- Restriction of calls
- PIN to access the menu.
- Record of calls received, made and missed.
- Programmable R key for transferring calls in switchboards.
- Quick charging of the phone
- LCD screen 4 lines
- Caller identification.
- 2.5mm jack connector for hands-free headphones
- Expandable system, more phones with the same base.
- Working frequency: 863 ~ 865MHz, 10mW ( Up to 2km)
For your information, there are encoding compatibility problems (terminal registration in base) with current additional EP 801 H and 800 H terminals, with EP 801 bases manufactured in 2011. You can see the year of manufacture of the bases, on the adhesive label, located under the base and starting with Y / N 11 ......... The first two digits correspond to the year of manufacture.
|Technology||Digital DECT technology|
|Man down Alert||Without man down Alert|
|Hands free speakerphone||With hands free speakerphone|
|Sound quality||Full duplex sound|
|Display||With monochrome display|
|Touch screen||Without touch screen|
|Android||Without Android system|
|Caller ID||With caller ID|
|Answer Machine||Without answering machine|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Headset port||With 2.5mm jack|
|Robustness / Water Resistance||Not water resistant|
|Additional handsets supported||Up to 6 additional handsets|
- Additional terminal
- Charger with its external power supply