The Dynascan 1D PMR446 Walkie Talkie - Black is a very small and discreet walkie-talkie that allows for free, license-free communication. Due to its small size and light weight, it is perfect for use in places such as shops, hotels and restaurants as it is easy to carry around and will not get in the way.
This walkie-talkie comes with a belt clip and a lanyard, giving you two different wearing options. Both options allow for easy access and provide a safe way to carry around your radio.
The Dynascan 1D has 8 channels, an emergency button with different configuration options, a configurable side key, FM radio and a transmission timer (TOT) to prevent the transceiver occupying a channel for a long time. There is also a keypad lock function, so you don't have to worry about unintentional manipulations while carrying your radio.
- Frequency: 446.00625Mhz - 446.09375Mhz
- Number of Channels: 8 (up to 99 channels can be programmed with different undertones and codes)
- Output Power: 0.5W
- Channeling: 12.5kHz
- Undertones "QT": 38
- Codes "DQT": 83
- 3.7Vdc battery Lithium Ion 1800mAh
- Operating temperature -20 to + 55 ° C
- Configurable side key
- FM Radio
- Emergency button / Alarm
- Keyboard Lock
- Transmission timer TOT
- Low Battery Level
- Dimensions: 83 x 50 x 23 mm
- Weight: 90g
- EU/UK adaptor (the power supply is a 2-pin EU plug and you will receive an adaptor to enable you to use it in the UK)
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For everyday use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 - 38 - 83|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Battery||3.7Vcc Lithium Ion 1800mAh|
|SOS button||With SOS button|
|Size||83 x 50 x 23 mm|
|Connector accessory||1 pin|
- PMR446 walkie-talkie
- Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Belt clip
- EU/UK adaptor
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.