NEED HELP CHOOSING THE RIGHT TOUGH MOBILE PHONES?
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE GUIDE FOR EXPERT ADVICE
Let us help you!
Depending on what sort of environment you work in, a rugged mobile phone could be a good choice. In industries such as construction, outdoor pursuits, or even in a busy office, knowing that your professional mobile phone can withstand a drop or two is reassuring.
This guide will help you to:
- IP rating – The higher the rating, the more resistant to water, dust, sand (e.g. IP68)
- Gorilla glass – chemically strengthened glass designed to be damage resistant
- Reinforced structure – Hard casing/ robust outer shell protects phone from drops/ shocks
- 4G network – Connect to the internet from wherever you are
- Resolution of the Camera – The higher the resolution, the better quality images you will produce
- Distance measurement – Measure approximate distance to different objects