Cisco 8800 Key expansion module Charcoal (Compatible with 8865, 8861 and 8851 Multiplatform Phones)
The Cisco 8800 Key Expansion Module is a fantastic way to extend the capabilities of your Cisco IP Phone. The expansion module is compatible with the following Cisco IP Phones: 8851, 8861 and 8865 VOIP desk phones.
With additional buttons and a color LCD display. This key expansion module adds 18 physical keys, using the page keys, for a total of 36 additional keys. You can connect up to three 8800 KEMs to the IP Phone 8861 and 8865, and up to two 8800 KEMs to the IP Phone 8851.
The Cisco IP Phone 8851 models include the standard 8851 model and the 8851NR model, which is the nonradio 8851 model designed for military and other customers who need a key expansion module (KEM) but cannot place phones with Bluetooth or other radios on their premises. All attributes of the 8851 and 8851NR are identical except that the 8851 has no Bluetooth radio on its board.
- 4.3-inch color display with 480 x 272-pixel resolution
- Articulate the display to match the device you've connected to
- Adds 18 physical buttons for a total of 36 keys
- Sleep/Inactive mode for power saving
- Chain closure of up to 3 modules
- Powered by the device you connect it to
- Operating temp: 0ºC-40ºC
- Weight: 489g
- Physical Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.15 x 1.58 in