The CAT B30 is a tough mobile phone with an IP67 rating, making it dust and water proof. This is a simple and easy to use, no nosense mobile phone. CAT has designed this phone to be free of superfluous features, leaving you with only the most important ones.
Despite the simplicity of this phone it does come with 3G connectivity, distinguishing itself from other tough mobile phones of its class. To support this advanced feature the CAT B30 has an extended battery life, giving you up to nine and a half hours of talk-time.
The B30 also allows you to listen to FM radio, or play music via MP3/MP4. On the back of the phone you will find both a 2MP camera and an LED torch.
- IP67: Dust proof and water proof
- 3G connectivity
- Drop proof from up to 1.8 metres
- Talk-time: 6 hours
- StandBy Time: 10 days
- 2.0″ QCIF Display
- Dimensions: 54 x 118 x 16mm (WxHxD)
- Operating temperature: 55ºC (131ºF) to -25ºC (-13ºF)
- FM radio
- LED torch
- MP3/MP4 playback
|Dual SIM||With dual SIM|
|Dust & shock resistant||Resistant|
|Military Standard||Without military grade|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP67 rating|
|Expandable memory||Without exandable memory|
|SD Card slot||Micro SD, up to 16 GB|
|Large keys||Without large keys|
|Lone worker protection system||Without Lone worker protection|
|Screen size||Less than 4.5" screen|
|Screen definition||144 x 176 pixels|
|SMS||With SMS function|
|MMS||Without MMS function|
|Standby / talk time||Up to 240 hours / Up to 6 hours|
|Headset port||3.5mm audio jack|
|Dimensions||118mm x 54mm x 16mm|
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- How many photos can it hold?
- Can you track the real time location of a tough phone from an android smartphone.
- Am looking at "tough" phones. are they all android?
- Does the CATB30 tough mobile phone have dual SIM card facility?
- I need a phone with GPS or GLONAS and basic internet option - does this phone fit these criteria?
- Please, can you provide warranty information on this phone? Specifically on the battery life