Polycom VVX 600 VoIP Phone:
- Up to 16 SIP accounts, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- Dual USB ports, can be expanded with up to 3 expansion modules (optional)
- 2 Ethernet Gigabit Ports
- 4.3" LCD touch screen complete with business applications
- Headset compatible - various types RJ-9 port
- Video conferencing accessories compatible
- Power over Ethernet with optional external PSU
- Polycom HD sound
Sennheiser DW Pro 1 Phone + Sennheiser Polycom Adapter:
- Cordless headset for desk phones
- Free Handset Lifter
- Mono over the head style
- Powerful noise cancelling microphone
- ActiveGard: acoustic shock protection
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Range: up to 180m
- Standby time: 4 days
- High definition wideband Sennheiser sound
VoIP & SIP Phones
A corded VoIP phone is perfect for someone who spends most of their time at their desk taking calls.
A wireless handset would suit professionals who are often on the move while taking calls.
Power over Ethernet means that your VoIP phone, or other internet based equipment is powered through the Ethernet cable, rather than a separate power cable. This provides flexibility for your office space.
Choosing the right VoIP service provider can save you money in the long run. Have a look at our VoIP services.
If you still have more questions about IP phones, or aren´t sure which phone will suit your needs, download our free VoIP phone buying guide.