- Digital Sound Processing (DSP) and wide-band audio
- Echo and background noise cancellation
- PeakStop audio protection
- Remote call control and asset management
- UC Plug-and-play
- Omni-directional microphone
- Plug-and-play connectivity with USB cable
- DECT wireless technology
- Up to 20m (66ft) range
- Works with Skype for Business and most softphones
- Certified for Cisco
- Wideband audio/HD Voice
VoIP & SIP Phones
A corded VoIP phone is perfect for someone who spends most of their time at their desk taking calls.
A wireless handset would suit professionals who are often on the move while taking calls.
Power over Ethernet means that your VoIP phone, or other internet based equipment is powered through the Ethernet cable, rather than a separate power cable. This provides flexibility for your office space.
Choosing the right VoIP service provider can save you money in the long run. Have a look at our VoIP services.
If you still have more questions about IP phones, or aren´t sure which phone will suit your needs, download our free VoIP phone buying guide.