- Aastra 6867i SIP Telephone with up to 9 lines
- 3.5" colour backlit display backlit colour LCD screen
- 6 programmable soft keys
- Dedicated function keys including conference, transfer, directory Caller List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Info, volume control and mute
- 4-way navigation key
- Built-in USB port
- Aastra 6869i VoIP Telephone with up to 12 lines
- 480 x 270 pixel backlit colour LCD screen 4.3"
- 12 programmable soft keys
- Dedicated function keys including Caller List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Info, Volume control and Mute
- ICON navigation menus
VoIP & SIP Phones
A corded VoIP phone is perfect for someone who spends most of their time at their desk taking calls.
A wireless handset would suit professionals who are often on the move while taking calls.
Power over Ethernet means that your VoIP phone, or other internet based equipment is powered through the Ethernet cable, rather than a separate power cable. This provides flexibility for your office space.
Choosing the right VoIP service provider can save you money in the long run. Have a look at our VoIP services.
If you still have more questions about IP phones, or aren´t sure which phone will suit your needs, download our free VoIP phone buying guide.