- Digital terminal for Siemens Hipath Platforms
- Full-Duplex audio
- 205x41 pixel LCD screen
- RJ45 socket for headset
- Direct headset-interactive keys
- Tiltable 3.7" monochrome graphic display
- 4 programmable keys with LED
- 2 fixed function keys
- 16 programmable function keys
- Full duplex hands-free
- Headset port: DHSG / EHS
Choose the most appropriate and convenient fixed telephone that best fits your organization’s needs.
Analogue phones are directly connected to your landline connection.
Digital phones use services that are offered over the internet or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services.
IP phones operate under SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and data is transmitted over the internet.
These are GSM phones that have very similar properties to desktop phones.
There are lots of accessories that you may need in order to utilize your fixed phone in the most effective way.