- Robust IP DECT phone
- Cordless phone compatible with 90% with DECT-GAP structures
- Advanced functionalities, customizable with third-party applications
- Color screen
- Software compatible with "over the air" updates.
- Alarm keyDirectory 50 records.
- Fast charging and great battery life (23-27 hours in conversation / up to 118 hours on standby).
- For specialized work environments, such as retail, department stores or healthcare.
- It is delivered without charger or power.
- Spectralink models are 100% compatible for use with structures with DECT-GAP servers such as the old Polycom-KIRK or new Spectralink DECT 400, 2500, 6500, 8000 servers
Choose the most appropriate and convenient fixed telephone that best fits your organization’s needs.
Analogue phones are directly connected to your landline connection.
Digital phones use services that are offered over the internet or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services.
IP phones operate under SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and data is transmitted over the internet.
These are GSM phones that have very similar properties to desktop phones.
There are lots of accessories that you may need in order to utilize your fixed phone in the most effective way.