- GSM desktop phone
- Support for SIM cards
- Dual band GSM
- Backlit LCD screen
- Capacity for 300 entries
- Show the duration of the call
- History of missed, received and dialed calls
- SIM phone, GSM 3G
- Quad band GSM (GSM 900/1800 MHz and WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz)
- Many functions including the SMS function
- SIM card reader
- Free: works with any operator
- Agenda: up to 600 entries
Choose the most appropriate and convenient fixed telephone that best fits your organization’s needs.
Analogue phones are directly connected to your landline connection.
Digital phones use services that are offered over the internet or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services.
IP phones operate under SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and data is transmitted over the internet.
These are GSM phones that have very similar properties to desktop phones.
There are lots of accessories that you may need in order to utilize your fixed phone in the most effective way.