- Digital Sound Processing (DSP) and wide-band audio
- Echo and background noise cancellation
- PeakStop audio protection
- Remote call control and asset management
- UC Plug-and-play
- Omni-directional microphone
- Plug-and-play connectivity with USB cable
- DECT wireless technology
- Up to 20m (66ft) range
- Works with Skype for Business and most softphones
- Certified for Cisco
- Wideband audio/HD Voice
Choose the most appropriate and convenient fixed telephone that best fits your organization’s needs.
Analogue phones are directly connected to your landline connection.
Digital phones use services that are offered over the internet or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services.
IP phones operate under SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and data is transmitted over the internet.
These are GSM phones that have very similar properties to desktop phones.
There are lots of accessories that you may need in order to utilize your fixed phone in the most effective way.