- Full duplex hands free function
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Can add up to 4 additional key panels
- Tiltable graphical screen
- Headset port
- Compatible with Ericsson MD110 telephone systems
- Triple access line: 2 lines + consultation
- Graphic screen
- 4 Programmable keys
- 4 Keys menu
- Possibility of extension with several key panels
- Earphone jack
- Refurbished product
Choose the most appropriate and convenient fixed telephone that best fits your organization’s needs.
Analogue phones are directly connected to your landline connection.
Digital phones use services that are offered over the internet or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services.
IP phones operate under SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and data is transmitted over the internet.
These are GSM phones that have very similar properties to desktop phones.
There are lots of accessories that you may need in order to utilize your fixed phone in the most effective way.