Full HD viewer, with LED, 12x optical zoom and integrated annotation tools
- Visualizer with a mechanical arm and integrated LED lamp
- HDMI output for Full HD images and 12x optical zoom
- Easily capture large documents and three-dimensional objects
- Built-in memory with SDHC card slot and USB OTG port
- Built-in microphone for simple audio recording and HDMI output support for simultaneous audio and video playback
- Presentation tools (reflector and viewfinder functions), image in image, split screen, ideal for step-by-step presentations and comparisons
- Easy-to-use on-screen menu that puts each option a few clicks away
Product reference: AVM70
Full HD viewer With Built-in LED Lamp
The AVer M70 display is a visualizer that offers a wide range of possibilities: from an A3 size diagram to a small biological sample. The 5-megapixel viewer can transmit live images to high definition screens with HDMI support. You can also explore every detail of your images thanks to its powerful 12X optical zoom. It also offers integrated annotation tools that you can enjoy using the AVer AP20 interactive pen.
Recording with pulsations
The M70 allows recording at 30fps directly on an SDHC card or on a USB flash drive.
12X optical zoom
The powerful zoom allows you to increase your objects and show the details as if it were a microscope.
Output with Full HD 1080p resolution
Show clear images with vivid colours to create quality presentations, thanks to the HDMI output, which also allows simultaneous playback of audio and video.
S visualization software
The new software allows you to incorporate live images, recordings, handwriting tools, and other tools for presentations in PowerPoint or AVerVision 4.
- Integrated annotation capability (Resolution of 1024 x 768)
- Recording speed: 30 frames per second
- 5M pixels CMOS sensor
- Zoom: 192X total zoom, Slide zoom with AP20 interactive pen
- Supports a total HD1080p output resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 700 TV line resolution
- Display modes: sharp / graphic / movement / microscope / macro / infinity
- Focus: Automatic and manual; Automatic zone focus with interactive pen AP20
- Image effects: color / black and white / negative / mirror / frozen
- Image rotation: electronic rotation of 0 ° / 90 ° / 180 ° / 270 °; mechanical rotation of 90 ° / 0 ° / 90 °
- Capture mode: Single or continuous
- Trigger area: 420 x 315 mm (greater than horizontal A3) max.
- USB 2.0 ports (Type A) and mini USB 2.0 ports
- Built-in memory: 80 images (5M); 240 images (XGA)
- Memory card slot: supports SDHC card (32GB max.)
- Audio I / O: Microphone input, audio output
- Connectivity: 1 HDMI output, 1 VGA input and 1 VGA output, composite video output, RS232
- Operating dimensions (Width x Length x Depth): 182 x 504 x 452 mm
- Folded dimensions (Width x Length x Depth): 182 x 63 x 388 mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Software version: A + Suite (A + Plugin for PowerPoint & AVerVision 4)