Full HD video conferencing with great value for money
The Aver EVC130 is a video conferencing system with an impeccable price-performance ratio. Aimed at a small and medium business segment, it offers a Full HD video conference solution with truly advanced features, such as sharing content in real time with a resolution of 720p.
With a compact design and a very intuitive interface, the EVC130 comes with a wide-angle HD camera and an array of microphones with sophisticated sound.
Record your videoconferences (video, audio and content) directly to a USB flash drive and keep track of your meetings. You can play the recorded files from the EVC130 or through a PC and the AVer VC player software.
Hd definition cameras
Full HD camera with red focus and PT movement with wide-angle vision (88º FOV) to show the maximum participants of your video conference with ease. You can mount it on your TV screen and on the living room desk or place it on the ceiling, so as not to occupy space and reach a higher angle.
New array microphones
Microphones with echo cancellation functions, automatic gain control, advanced noise reduction and HD codec, which make natural audio possible during your videoconferences. The microphone system is expandable and allows you to connect up to 4 microphones with cable.
Advanced Network Technology
HELPeR ™ is an exclusive high efficiency lost packet recovery mechanism that ensures smooth video and audio transmission by calibrating the call bandwidth and video resolution.
Remote access and integration tools
EVC130 facilitates remote access for team maintenance tasks through WebTool, a powerful web management interface that allows direct connection to the video conferencing equipment through the web browser. The Wake-On-LAN (WOL) functionality allows you to turn on your EVC130 remotely, and through Telnet you can perform integrations with other A / V devices connected to your LAN or Internet.
- Video communication in real time and up to HD 1080p30fps
- Share and receive content from computers, viewers (document cameras) and similar devices with a resolution of up to 720p in real time
- Record everything that appears on the screen directly in a flash memory, even when you are not in video conferencing.
- Advanced audio processing: automatic gain control, advanced noise reduction, echo cancellation
- Achieve the best audio and video quality even in situations of poor network quality or bandwidth problems through the exclusive mechanism AVer HELPeR ™ (High efficiency lost packet recovery system)
- Compact and lightweight design and simplified and intuitive operation.
- Access the system remotely in real time to perform maintenance through its web management interface, or benefit from the Wake-on-LAN (WAN) function to turn on the equipment and thus save energy.
- Integrate your EVC130 with other A / V devices from your network via LAN or WAN through its Telnet support.
- Connect with other video conferencing equipment using the H.323 / SIP standards transparently
- It allows to connect up to 2 screens simultaneously.
- 3 Years Warranty
|Working environment / use||Medium room|
|Connects to (use with)||Connects to IP lines|
|Content sharing||Can share content|
|Video resolution||1080dpi resolution|
|Built-in microphones||1 built-in microphone|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
- Main system unit (codec)
- The New eCam PTZ camera
- EVC microphone array
- IR remote control with batteries
- Power supply
- Warranty card
- Quick guide