Video Conferencing allows you to communicate with offices and contacts all over the globe, without the hassle of traveling. However, knowing what to choose which equipment to choose can be difficult when there is so much conferencing equipment available on the market. Have a look at some of our recommendations and guides to help get the most out of business conferencing!
Our selection of video conferencing equipment offers web and HD video conferencing solutions for a businesses of all sizes and budgets.
Video Conferencing Equipment
Video conferences allow you to transmit sound and images in full duplex between 2 or more groups of people, gathered from different places.
These devices facilitate distant training, management, press conferences and meetings without having to travel constantly, saving on costs. In addition to exchanging information and documents, video conferencing allows you to enjoy clear communication during your meetings.
There are several aspects to consider when choosing a video conferencing system:
- Size of the room where the meeting will take place
- Number of participants in the meeting
- Need to share documents
- Networks: IP, analogue or ISDN
- Equipment needed; Camera, screen
Currently, most existing video conferencing systems are compatible with one another.
For your video conferencing system to work correctly you will need:
- A camera in each site that displays other conference participants
- A screen or a monitor that allows participants to view one another
- The codec (encoder/decoder) is the engine of the video conferencing terminal ( usually integrated with the camera)
Want to know more? Call out experts for advice on 0333 123 3050.