Enjoy the convenience of remote meetings with a Video Conferencing solution. A key element in the modern business world- Video Conferencing ensures distance is not an obstacle to successful collaboration. You can build a Video Conferencing solution on any budget but there are key elements needed in any set-up.
The main elements are:
- A suitable microphone or speaker mic to be able to speak with each other clearly.
- A camera for visuals.
- A screen to see the other participants and enhance collaboration.
With the correct Video Conferencing set-up, you will boost productivity instantly, saving time and money since you no longer need to travel which is a great advantage if you frequently need to meet with suppliers, subsidiaries, customers or your employees working from home. As you no longer need to travel long distances, your employees are also more motivated and less fatigued proving that they concentrate better on their usual tasks. Finally, thanks to the reduction of travel, you contribute towards reducing the carbon footprint of your business.
How to choose your Video Conferencing equipment:
The choice of your set-up is not to be done randomly as it depends on several criteria:
- Room size: This is a key area. To ensure you have the best audio and visual experience, we offer different equipment adapted to individual rooms (small rooms and offices, from 1 to 4 people), medium-sized rooms (up to 12 people) and large rooms (more than 12 participants). If your room is small for example, the video conferencing equipment proposed will be designed to occupy as little space as possible while delivering the best audio and visual experience possible.
- Your budget: This is dictated by you and we will take you through a consultative process providing you with different options at different price levels. With this type of equipment, cost does reflect the quality. We will do all we can to find something to fit your budget and any of our Account Managers will happily go over this with you to ensure we´re doing the best for you and your business.
- Compatibility: Not all equipment is compatible with each other and some systems are designed to work exclusively with software such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom. To ensure you do not make any errors in your product selection it is best to speak to one of our Account Managers to assist you.