MiPro ACT-32T Compact Transmitter
Pocket sized 16 channel transmitter with external antenna - for synchronization with MiPro systemsInternal ref: MIPACT32T
- Mute switch, mini XLR connector and external antenna
- One-touch ACT sync with receiver frequency - scan up to 16 frequencies
- Backlit LCD display and selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs
- Pocket sized and rugged with enhanced frequency stability and reliability
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
Frequently Bought Together
The MiPro ACT-32T is a compact bodypack transmitter with an external antenna and can scan up to 16 different frequencies. Ideal for use with any MiPro PA system when performing or speaking in front of an audience.
Despite its compact design this transmitter has several features that include a mute switch and selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs. The backlit LCD display gives you information on: working band-code, group, channel, frequency, AF, input gain, RF output power, mute and lock status, battery status and error codes.
The ACT-32T uses low spurious PLL-synthesized technology which makes your frequency connections more secure and more reliable. As well as this, One-touch ACT synchronizes your transmitter with your chosen receiver frequency automatically, making set up quick and easy.
The transmitter uses a 4-pin mini XLR connector which you can use with other MiPro products (such as the MU-53HN microphone) as well as instrument cables.
- Housing: Rugged Plastic
- Frequency range: 480~934 MHz
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Oscillation mode: PLL synthesized
- Channel set-up: ACT sync
- LCD display
- RF output power: 10 mW / 50 mW switchable
- Spurious emissions: < ±40kHz
- Max. input level: <-55dBc
- Mute connector: 0dBV
- Battery: 2 AA alkaline
- Dimensions: 63 x 82 x 22mm
- Weight: 81g
|Manufacturer part #||ACT-32T|