Alcatel Temporis IP901G
VoIP telephone with integrated DECT base, which responds to all your business needs
- SIP telephone with integrated DECT base
- 5" colour display
- 30 programmable keys
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 8 SIP accounts
Internal ref: ALTIP901G
The Alcatel Temporis IP901G VoIP Desktop Phone is extremely comfortable and easy to use thanks to its large color touch screen and quality ergonomics. It will surely become your favorite work tool.
The phone has a built-in DECT base to which you can connect a DECT cordless handset (or cable with your 2.5mm jack headset) but thanks to its DECT-Gap base this phone allows you to connect a DECT cordless handset - GAP Alcatel IP70H or an extra Alcatel VoIP phone.
Thanks to this base, the user has the possibility to work with the hands free Full Duplex. It should be noted that this hands-free function is ideal for facilitating conference calls. Even with the handsfree, the user can appreciate the HD sound quality .
The Temporis IP901G provides 30 multi-function touch keys with electronic tags and 10 shortcut keys. In addition, it supports up to 3 ExtensionOne modules (up to 120 additional keys) in side by side mode.
Its 2 Gigaset RJ45 10/100/1000 (PoE) Ethernet ports allow you to support high speed network. Also worth mentioning is its 8 SIP accounts, its 200 address XML, local and remote address book and a memory that allows you to record the numbers of the last 200 calls. The user will be able to see all the information in its touch screen of 5 ", 480x800 pixels. Practical and meticulously created for intensive professional use.
- 5 "color TFT touchscreen
- 8 SIP accounts.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Hands-free Full Duplex
- Supports one Alcatel IP15 wireless handset and one IP70H wireless headset (Not included)
- HD sound
- Headphone port (2.5mm)
- Call log: 200 entries (received, made, missed)
- Directory: local (1000 entries, downloadable), LDAP, XML, blacklist, accessible for IP15 wireless terminal.
- Micro SD slot for local call recording
- 10 languages, 1 additional downloadable language
- Supports 3 ExtensionOne extension modules (up to 120 additional keys) in side by side mode
- Simultaneous call management (up to 10)
- 30 programmable keys with electronic tag and 10 fast memory keys
- Indicators (incoming call, message waiting, no service, headset, microphone mute, do not disturb)
- Do Not Disturb, Transfer, Callback, Call Forwarding, Callback, Conference
- Automatic answer, automatic redial
- Volume control (speakerphone, handset, headset and doorbell)
- Local call recording (Micro SD card not included)
In the box
- Alcatel Temporis IP901G
|Connecting line||IP SIP|
|Number of lines||8|
|Key features||With 3-way conference, With call log|
|Function keys||With call key , With hands free kit, With mute key , With navigation key , With pause key , With R key, With redial key|
|Softkeys||30 programmable keys|
|Expansion module||Compatible with up to 3 modules|
|Optimized for Microsoft Lync||Not optimized for Microsoft Lync|
|Volume control||Handset volume control , Ringtone volume control , Speakerphone volume control|
|Hearing aid compatible||Compatible with hearing aid|
|Hands free||With hands free kit|
|Headset port||With headset port|
|Type of headset jack||RJ port for headset|
|Sound quality||HD voice sound|
|Power source||Line powered, Mains powered, PoE powered|
|Type of display||Colour display, Touchscreen display|
|Connectivity||2 RJ45 ports, Headset port|
|Wall mounting||With wall mounting|