Alcatel-Lucent 8232S DECT + Protective case
Professional and improved wireless phone for Alcatel Lucent PABX. New S Series.
- Optimized to your PABX and access to all its functionalities
- Colour screen and simplified navigation
- Vibration alarm
- Compact and Resistant (IP40)
- 3.5mm jack input
- 20 hours talk time/160 hours standby
- Protective case
- Charger not included
Internal ref: ALM8232SH
High-end professional cordless phone. For Alcatel Lucent PABX.
The Alcatel-Lucent DECT 8232S will be a great addition to your company!
This phone offers a reliable communication solution that responds to the mobility needs of companies, both in office environments and in more difficult environments such as construction sites, industrial warehouses.
Its elegant, compact size, robustness and its intuitive menu makes the Alcatel-Lucent DECT 8232S an ideal phone for the mobility of your business.
These terminals guarantee a simple and effective vocal communication, compatible with the existing Alcatel-Lucent radio accesses and all the voice services of the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX communications. These terminals they can be programmed (frequency and power) for use anywhere in the world.
*Protective case included
- Fully compatible with it's 300 and 400 mobile fleets
- TDM structure ( IBS / RBS terminals ): supports AGAP
- OXO version R7.1.2 and higher
- OXE R10.1 and higher
- Structure IP-DECT :
- OXO R9.0 and upper (mode GAP)
- OXO R10.1 and higher ( AGAP mode)
- 1.4 colour screen Backlit TFT
- Screen resolution: 128 x128 pixels
- 3 function keys
- Jack 3.5 mm jack.
- vibration Mode
- Talk Time: 20 hours
- Standby time: 160 hours
- Time to charge : 3 hours
- Compatible con Alcatel-Lucent Omni PCX Office
- Audio code: G726
- Dimensions: 126x51x22 mm
- Weight: 110 gr
- Warranty: 1 year
- More rigid terminals thanks to the new design of plastic parts
- Improved screen protection
- More effective load
- Reinforced side keys
In the box
- Alcatel-Lucent 8232S Phone
- Protective case
- User manual